Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Inspired



Due to the culmination of work-induced boredom, admiration of friends' blogging talents and a sudden desire to let creative juices flow, I am able to present to you, the friendly reader, my blog. I make no promise of grammatical expertise or coherent thoughts, but would like to consider this a form of mindless entertainment.

While the sacred act of naming this blog presented a great struggle for me, I quickly turned to my most trusted source for all words of wisdom: the pussycat dolls. While this may come as a surprise to anyone who wasn't fortunate enough to witness my obsession from the ages of 17-20, I think "loose buttons" is fitting. I'm not going for the scandalous tone that my "dolls" implied. However, once a button becomes loose from its attachment, you never know the exact moment it will pop off. Loose buttons are very unpredictable, just as this blog will prove to be.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS. Keep blogging- we are officially blog buddies

    ReplyDelete